The Betfinder failed to fire for Eoin Ryan in the Tipster Challenge at Doncaster, as BetVictor’s Head of Sportsbook Product managed just 1.63 points across the seven races.
However, he wasn’t the only one to struggle, with a mere 8.26 points collected across the day from all four of our Tipster Challenge experts. SBC News picked out the same, solitary winner as Ryan (13/8 favourite, Mount Logan), whilst Timeform endured a blank day to remain bottom of the table.
Stephen Harris, Horse Racing Guru at bettingexpert, cemented his place in 2nd with the only meaningful victory of the day on 5/1 Stamp Hill, who made a late move to pull away from 3/1 Dream Mover and the 11/4 favourite War Glory.
Race Winners at Doncaster:
- Lost At Sea – 16/1
- Andok – 13/8
- Priceless – 4/1
- Phosphorescence – 7/1
- Stamp Hill – 5/1
- Mount Logan – 13/8
- Singeur – 14/1
Tipster Challenge Week 33 Leaderboard:
- We will be taking on bettingexpert, Timeform and a rotation of guests, with the focus on a specific Wednesday race meet.
- Throughout the year we will keep record of points won each week, points won on average and points won overall for each.
- The guest tipsters will compete as one team, with their points added together as one leaderboard entry.
- The new tips will be published on Wednesday ahead of the race meet, and the results will be available on Thursday.
- For the purpose of the competition, we will assume that all selections are backed with 1 point.
- Lost tips will count as 0 and won bets will be added to the leaderboard at SP value.
- For example, if bettingexpert backs a winning horse at 8/1, they will get 8 points.