It was a tough day for Stuart Tilly in the Tipster Challenge at Bath, as he returned just 0.53 points from big favourite Lapilli (8/15). The CEO from Argyll Entertainment, the operator behind the new Alan Brazil branded sportsbook BetonBrazil, will perhaps regret taking some pointers from Alan himself.
Elsewhere, both Timeform and Stephen Harris, Horse Racing Guru at bettingexpert, collected 1.33 points from Lapilli and Nuclear Power (4/5). SBC News managed to find a third winner in Mia Tesoro (5/2), but remain almost 6 points behind bettingexpert in third place.
Next week’s Guest will take over the reins with a 22.70-point lead at the top of the leaderboard. If you want to be that guest, get in touch with us on Twitter via @SBCGAMINGNEWS.
Race Winners at Bath:
- Nuclear Power – 4/5
- Silverrica – 11/2
- Lapilli – 8/15
- Sunscape – 11/2
- Eugenic – 9/2
- Mia Tesoro – 5/2
- Captain George – 12/1
Tipster Challenge Week 32 Leaderboard:
- We will be taking on bettingexpert, Timeform and a rotation of guests, with the focus on a specific Wednesday race meet.
- Throughout the year we will keep record of points won each week, points won on average and points won overall for each.
- The guest tipsters will compete as one team, with their points added together as one leaderboard entry.
- The new tips will be published on Wednesday ahead of the race meet, and the results will be available on Thursday.
- For the purpose of the competition, we will assume that all selections are backed with 1 point.
- Lost tips will count as 0 and won bets will be added to the leaderboard at SP value.
- For example, if bettingexpert backs a winning horse at 8/1, they will get 8 points.