Stephen Harris of bettingexpert collected the most points in the Tipster Challenge at Salisbury, on a day where none of our experts managed more than a pair of winners. Harris also recorded the longest odds victory of the afternoon, after correctly backing the 11/2 Chain Of Daisies to win the 3:50.
As a result, bettingexpert has swapped places with SBC News on the latest leaderboard, after we managed just a single success on 8/11 favourite Takatul (8/11). A big thank you to our guest for the week, Joe Lovelace of Panbet, who ended the day with a 4/1 winner in the form of Exoplanet Blue.
The experts from Timeform remain at the foot of the table, but did manage to marginally close the gap on SBC News in third. Keep your eyes peeled for details of next week’s challenge on August 17.
Race Winners at Salisbury:
- Akhlaaq – 11/4
- Pine Ridge – 3/1
- Takatul – 8/11
- Chain Of Daisies – 11/2
- So Celebre – 2/1
- Exoplanet Blue – 4/1
Tipster Challenge Week 29 Leaderboard:
- We will be taking on bettingexpert, Timeform and a rotation of guests, with the focus on a specific Wednesday race meet.
- Throughout the year we will keep record of points won each week, points won on average and points won overall for each.
- The guest tipsters will compete as one team, with their points added together as one leaderboard entry.
- The new tips will be published on Wednesday ahead of the race meet, and the results will be available on Thursday.
- For the purpose of the competition, we will assume that all selections are backed with 1 point.
- Lost tips will count as 0 and won bets will be added to the leaderboard at SP value.
- For example, if bettingexpert backs a winning horse at 8/1, they will get 8 points.