Battaash provided Stephen Harris with the perfect lift at Bath, as bettingexpert moved back up to 2nd place in the Tipster Challenge table. The 14/1 shot helped them to a week high total of 16.20 points.
Meanwhile, SBC News were able to keep the lead after small point wins on Beausant and Sharjah. The experts from Timeform had a similar day, with a selection of victories on short price favourites.
But for Alex Carr, Affiliate Program Manager of Pinnacle Sports, it was a day to forget. Despite a 3rd place and a pair of runners up, the Guests drop to 3rd after drawing a blank.
Race Winners at Bath:
- Rockliffe – 9/1
- Beausant – 13/8
- Girling – 4/7
- Sharjah – 15/8
- Stynes – 6/1
- Battaash – 14/1
- Belledesert – 9/2
Tipster Challenge Week 17 Leaderboard:
- We will be taking on bettingexpert, Timeform and a rotation of guests, with the focus on a specific Wednesday race meet.
- Throughout the year we will keep record of points won each week, points won on average and points won overall for each.
- The guest tipsters will compete as one team, with their points added together as one leaderboard entry.
- The new tips will be published on Wednesday ahead of the race meet, and the results will be available on Thursday.
- For the purpose of the competition, we will assume that all selections are backed with 1 point.
- Lost tips will count as 0 and won bets will be added to the leaderboard at SP value.
- For example, if bettingexpert backs a winning horse at 8/1, they will get 8 points.