Nasdaq-listed gambling technology group Scientific Games Corporation (SGC) has detailed a new dawn for its SG Digital division, launching new vertical ‘OpenSports’ – an ‘unparalleled suite’ which will maintain its entire sports betting product inventory.
Updating the market, SGC states that the launch of OpenSports marks ‘the transformation of its Sportsbook product vision’, delivering an enhanced stack of solutions and player-driven proposition for its customers.
OpenSports sees SGC fully redesign and modify its end-to-end sportsbook solution, allowing clients greater flexibility to ‘mix-&-match’ SG Digital sports betting provisions with their day-to-day operational needs.
SG Digital’s new sportsbook suite delivers five core product provisions:
- OpenBet – Flagship SG Digital proprietary betting engine. The OpenBet platform is the leading sportsbook platform for global tier1 betting operators.
- OpenPlatform – Fully automated player account management system and wallet services functionalities.
- OpenTrade – SG Digital’s new managed trading services powered by recently acquired Don Best.
- OpenEngage – Sportsbook customer targeting and optimisation tools/functionalities.
- OpenAccelerate – SG Digital ‘value added’ services for clients, helping operators achieve peak sportsbook performance across day-to-day functions such as acquisition, retention and player engagement.
Keith O’Loughlin, SVP Sportsbook for SG Digital, said: “This evolution of our sportsbook products and services has been in line with our goal of providing unrivalled player experiences for our customers.”
“The unification of our portfolio under a single brand allows us to help our customers connect better with their players and deliver next level engagement. As a business, we’ve grown through strategic M&A and continued to invest in our cutting-edge technology solutions to meet our customer and players’ evolving needs. OpenSports acknowledges and embraces that change by giving our customers exactly what they need to win in the sports betting arena.
“It’s a natural next step for us to continuously improve the way we connect customer needs with world class player experiences. The game has changed. We’ve changed. We’re here to set the new standard by which this industry operates.”