Clarion Gaming event organisers of the upcoming EIG Berlin Totally Gaming Expo (21-23 October), have announced the five finalists of the 2014 EIG Start-up LaunchPad. The finalists will now pitch their services and business to industry and enterprise experts at the Arena Berlin.
The final five start-ups will be assed and interrogated by digital and igaming experts Mark Blandford, Partner, Burlywood Capital; Evan Hoff, Partner, Velo Partners; Ian Hogg, Chairman, GamCrowd; Anthony McAuslan, Director of Gaming, RoyalWins; and Hilary Stewart-Jones, Partner, DLA Piper.
Clarion Gaming announced the following five finalists for the EIG Start-up Launchpad pitch:-
- Asylum Labs – Tailored gaming development and production studio for igaming and social gaming operators.
- Betify – Socially led betting platform, which enables customer base to set betting challenges for real rewards and prizes. .
- Fresh 8 Gaming – Publisher acquisition specialists focusing on content engagement for optimised igaming and sports betting player acquisition
- DiscountIF – Next generation cashback and rewards operator.
- RiftSino – Casino games developer for the future Oculus Rift Virtual gamer.
The winner of the Start-Up Launchpad will be selected by EIG delegates using the EIG mobile networking app (more information detailed in the below EIG Berlin video)