Leeds-based independent online gambling company, Sky Betting & Gaming (SB&G), have announced a number of significant internal promotions across all major divisions:
- Sarah Merrick has been promoted to Director of Gaming Trading Performance
- Steve Birch has been promoted to Commercial Director, Sky Bet
- Paul McCormick is promoted to Director of Sports Betting Technology
- Lee O’Donnell is promoted to Director of IT Infrastructure & Security
- Rob Tuley will move into a new role of Head of Engineering in the Gaming Tribe
These core appointments strengthen the company’s leadership at a time of continued revenue and headcount growth. They follow the recent announcements of a £2.5m investment in 40 early career programmes for graduates and the news they will be taking more space in the heart of Leeds at Wellington Place.
Rob Painter, Sky Betting & Gaming’s Brand and HR Director, said: “These promotions are thoroughly deserved and represent the latest stage in Sky Betting & Gaming’s development as an independent company. It is particularly pleasing to see people build their careers here and I hope this news will really motivate the many new members of the team that we are taking on.”
Since March 2015 Sky Betting & Gaming have hired around 400 people and recently launched a software academy and a commercial academy. They also have around 150 vacancies still to fill which can be viewed at http://skybetcareers.com/.