Paddy Power owned Australian betting operator Sportsbet.com.au won ‘Operator of the Year’ at the eGaming Review Australia Awards, held at the Sydney Shangri-La Hotel.
Sportsbet.com.au beat competition from Australian focused betting operators TAB and Tom Waterhouse (William Hill) and international operator Betfair to claim the ‘Operator of the Year’ title.
The Paddy Power Australian sports betting subsidiary also took home top prizes for ‘Marketing Campaign of the Year’ and ‘Mobile Sports Product of the year’.
Elsewhere Australian betting news comers BetEasy, won the ‘Rising Star of the Year’, a big coup for the recently launched Matt Tripp betting brand. Openbet beat Sporting Solutions and RewardBet.com to win software supplier of the year award, whilst betting offers portal Bettingpro.com.au won the coveted ‘Affiliate of the Year’ award.
The full list of eGaming Review Australia 2014 winners is as follows
- Affiliate program: Luxbet (Highly Commended: William Hill Australia)
- Customer services operator: William Hill Australia (Highly Commended: TAB.com.au)
- Marketing campaign: Sportsbet – FIFA World Cup
- Mobile sports product: Sportsbet
- Operator of the year: Sportsbet (Highly Commended Ladbrokes.com.au)
- Rising Star: BetEasy
- Social gaming operator: TopBetta
- Socially responsible operator: Tabcorp
- Affiliate of the year: Bettingpro.com.au
- Payments company: Skrill
- Software supplier: OpenBet