iGaming North America (iGNA) will be adding something new to the line-up for its 2015 conference, taking place on the 14th – 16th April in Las Vegas. While the event is known for its quality program content/speakers and useful networking, the organisers are adding a little fun to the mix this time. They’ve announced the formation of the iGNA Bet Beats, a band which will play during one of the social events at the conference.
Sue Schneider, one of the iGNA partners, said: “We realised in chatting to folks in the business that there were some who had musical talents unknown to many. So we decided to pull together an opportunity to showcase some of that talent. It should be a lot of fun to watch these musicians in action when we’re used to just meeting with them professionally.”
The musicians who have committed so far include:
- John Roberts, Executive Director Pokagon Band Gaming Commission and drummer
- Adam Krejcik, Managing Director, Digital and Interactive Gaming –Eilers Research and vocals
- Jason “Wolfie” Rosenberg, Director of Online Gaming Consulting at WhiteSands Gaming and vocals/guitar
- Frank Legato, Editor at Global Gaming Business Magazine and bass player
- Jason Stage, Director of Development at Bally Gaming and guitar player
iGaming North America Conference will take place on the 14th – 16th April 2015.