Jacob Lopez Curciel is the CEO at Optima. He admits to liking everything about ICE, but specifically ‘the high pace of the business flow and the amount of contacts and relationships created every year which is amazing’.
Just a week before the conference, we caught up with him to talk about his preparation for ICE 2017, where to find him and which Optima products will be available for demo.
Lopez also highlighted his company’s message for ICE; with the Optima platform ‘you can leverage the power of your organisation, starting the engine of a very successful business in betting and gaming’.
How I prepare for ICE
JLC: As we all know and recognise, ICE is the ‘Big’ one, and as such, we make sure we are present with a large representation of our company, both in terms of products exhibited and individuals from our team attending the show. It is very important for our commercial and sales team to be prepared, because many potential opportunities arise during the three days of the show.
What I’m exhibiting at ICE 2017
JLC: All our well-known MGS (multi-channel gaming suite) of products will be available for demos and presentations at ICE 2017. We will have many exciting products and the latest releases from our product catalogue:
- Our New Multi-Supplier Multi-Vertical Promotion Platform.
- The New MGS Multi-Channel Business Intelligence and reporting system which we have rolled out to almost all our MGS users.
- Latest version of our MGS native Online and Mobile products including the new release of OPTIMA POSEIDON™ real time user experience and data delivery engine.
- New OPTIMA Serverless™ EPOS version with remote and local standalone offline working modes.
- OPTIMA iSHOP™ – Our new in venue way for customers to bet on their own devices which is particularly aimed at In-Play betting
- Hermes – Our brand new fixed odds pricing engine with derivatives, fast markets and real time settlement.
With our products and services, not only do we improve the customer experience but we also improve the operator’s ways of doing business. The efficiencies created through our unique portfolio of reporting and data mining tools enables the operator to maximise their profit levels whilst growing and tailoring a personalised offer to their customers.
Where you will usually find me at ICE
JLC: Right at the centre of the show; stand N2-310.
What I’m looking forward to at ICE 2017
JLC: Meeting our partners and friends and feeling proud about what we do, whilst helping them to grow their business.
Typical post-ICE activity
JLC: Getting my voice back which usually disappears from overuse by Thursday lunchtime.