Having secured a listing day share price of £105 on the London Stock Exchange, newly merged betting enterprise ‘Paddy Power Betfair’ confirmed its new governance team, which will lead the company post-merger integration.
‘Paddy Power Betfair’ will be led by former Betfair CEO Breon Corcoran, who will serve under the Chairmanship of Gary McGann (former CEO of Smurfit Kappa Group).
Issuing its new enterprise prospectus in November, both governances outlined that the company would move to create £50 million in short term costs savings
‘Paddy Power Betfair’ executive team will consist of the following individuals
- Breon Corcoran (Former-Betfair CEO) – Chief Executive Officer
- Alex Gersh (Former-Betfair CFO) – Chief Financial Officer
- Andy McCue (Former-Paddy Power CEO) – Chief Operational Officer
The executives are set report performance to a newly formed governance team consisting of the following members
- Gary McGann (Former Paddy Power Chairman) Executive Chairman
- Ian Dyson (Ex – Betfair) – Senior Independent Director
- Michael Cawley (Ex – Paddy Power) – Non-Executive Director
- Danuta Gray, (Ex-Paddy Power) Non-Executive Director
- Stewart Kenny, (EX- Paddy Power) Non-Executive Director
- Padraig O Rıordain, Non-Executive Director
- Zillah Byng-Thorne, (Ex – Betfair) Independent Non-Executive Director
- Peter Jackson, (Ex- Betfair) Independent Non-Executive Director
- Peter Rigby, (Ex-Betfair) Independent Non-Executive Director
‘Paddy Power Betfair’ first day trading on the London Stock Exchange, saw the new enterprise gain the immediate classification of ‘best in category’ for gambling on FTSE exchange.