JOB TYPE: Full Time
The senior designer will be an integral part of the Creative team and will be required to produce first class online and offline materials for all marketing channels and general support to the Design Manager.
He/she should be highly creative with a strong attention to detail. The ability to produce… consistently high quality graphics for promotional, content and product use is paramount.
The role will also involve and liaising with representatives from all the marketing channels in order to generate strong creative concepts and ideas culminating in the delivery of accurate and effective production across all platforms.
• Production of high quality design work for all the Companies online and offline marketing activities.
• Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic graphical content from conception through to final production. This will involve researching, brainstorming and creating concepts, working from an initial brief to final sign off.
• Create new and responsive interfaces for all devices based on our brand guidelines
• Work closely with Marketing, Product, Web, and various third parties to develop web enhancements
• Quality check all personal design and production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief, and achieves the desired design standards
• Ensure work produced is consistent with the creative direction and brand guidelines set by the Design Manager.
• Ensuring the effective maintenance of client websites and retaining an overall awareness of all ongoing projects.
• Researching and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends.
• Ensure all creative content is optimized for best practice.
• Liaising with other disciplines within the Creative team to achieve the correct, coordinated solution.
• Act as a mentor and support the more junior members of the design team
Apply for this role here