The second annual Social Gambling Conference is taking place place on the 6th-7th November 2013 at Dexter House in London. The event will bring together industry experts in a series of presentations, panels and in-depth discussions of various hot topics in the social gambling space such as Bitcoins and the conversion from social to gambling.
Below are the latest confirmed speakers for Social Gambling Conference 2013:
CEO, AbZorba Games
CEO Product Madness
CEO, Akamon Entertainment
CEO, Probability Plc
Analyst, Morgan Stanley
The Social Gambling Conference 2013 will be covering the following topics:
- Social Gaming: Will They Convert?
- Predicting Player Behaviour to raise KPI’s
- Bitcoins Place in Social Gaming
- Compelling Slot Games: Design, Theme, Math, Gamification
- The Future of Social Poker/ Bingo when Real Money Poker, Bingo and Casino Goes Global
- Gambling-Style Social Games: Global Legal Update
- The Funnel: Conversion from Social to Gambling
- Converting Arcade to Real Money Betting
- Venture funding for Social Gambling
The conference is for anyone that wants to define their own unique opportunities in the crossroad between the social games space and the iGaming space. It is also a forum for investors in social gambling that want to stay on the cutting edge of social monetisation.
To view the full conference schedule go to www.SocialGamblingConference.com.