It was the same story as last week in the Tipster Challenge, as all four tipsters returned a pair of winners, with the Guest tipster taking victories at more profitable odds.
Steve Mullington’s final flourish took 888sport to a total of 5.58, leaving the Guests just 0.27 points behind long term leaders SBC News.
Timeform and bettingexpert continue to push hard in 3rd and 4th place, and chip away at the overall lead. In fact, if bettingexpert had tipped 14/1 Danceintothelight in the 3:25 they would have jumped right to the top of the leaderboard. No one is running away with this Tipster Challenge!
Race Winners at Musselburgh:
- Proud Gamble – 4/1
- Impulsive American – Evens
- Finea – 7/2
- Danceintothelight – 14/1
- Teo Vivo – 7/4
- Klepht – 100/30
- Boyhood – 9/4
Tipster Challenge – Week 6 Leaderboard
|Rank||Tipster||Week Points||Average Points||Total Points|
- We will be taking on Betting Expert, Timeform and a rotation of guest tipsters every week, with the focus on a specific race meet every Wednesday!
- Throughout the year we will keep record of points won each week, points won on average and points won overall for each tipster.
- The guest tipsters will compete as one team, with their points added together as one leaderboard entry.
- The new tips will be published on Wednesday ahead of the race meet, and the results will be available from Thursday morning.
- For the purpose of the competition, we will assume that all selections are backed with 1 point.
- Lost tips will count as 0 and won bets will be added to the leaderboard at SP value.
- For example if Betting Expert backs a winning horse at 8/1, they will get 8 points.