Leading sports betting player portal bettingexpert.com has signed former England, Tottenham Hotspur and Sheffield Wednesday star Chris Waddle as a brand ambassador and in-play tipster, to launch and promote its revolutionary bettingexpert LIVE app.
bettingexpert’s LIVE app helps punters discover the best in-play tips before easily placing bets through an integration with leading bookmaker bet365.
Waddle will be delivering tips via his own bettingexpert LIVE profile, which users can follow, and an exclusive blog on bettingexpert.com where he’ll preview all of England’s games, along with other major fixtures.
bettingexpert’s Live app, which is now available on IOS store will feature the following functions
- TOP TIPSTERS – access to the real-time tips of professional tipsters for free
- LIVE-BETTING MADE SOCIAL – Discover and analyse thousands of opinions from the bettingexpert LIVE community
- BET IN SECONDS – Once a punter finds a tip they like, it only takes a couple of simple taps of the screen to place a bet through the innovative bet365 integration
- NEVER MISS A TIP – receive notifications when top tipsters post tips, when goals are scored and when favourite teams are about to start playing a match
- WIN CASH PRIZES FOR TIPPING – every week there are cash prizes available to be won by the best tipsters within the bettingexpert LIVE community
- SYNC WITH BETTINGEXPERT.COM – bring all your tipping needs together by logging in with a bettingexpert.com account
Waddle, 55, won 62 caps for the Three Lions in a glittering international career which included the 1986 and 1990 World Cups, and the 1988 European Championships. The legendary winger played for top clubs including Tottenham, Sheffield Wednesday, Newcastle United and Marseille, appearing in two FA Cup finals, a League Cup final and winning the French Ligue 1 three times.
Gavin Moore, Head of Traffic & Brand for bettingexpert said that Waddle is the perfect ambassador to raise awareness of their football-related products ahead of Euro 2016.
“We’re excited for Chris Waddle to join the bettingexpert team. He’s an England hero who’ll enable bettingexpert LIVE to engage with new and existing users, allowing fans to compete with him through the world’s first in-play tipping app.
“Our products are positioned to hit a young, social media-savvy betting audience, so having an England legend who’s online and active on those channels is a fantastic fit for us.”
Chris Waddle commented on joining bettingexpert.com: “bettingexpert LIVE is a fantastic platform helping fans beat the bookies, and I’m excited to help their users find the best in-play tips at Euro 2016. It’s going to be a massive summer of football and I’m sure that the bettingexpert LIVE app will soon become a must-have for punters looking to gain an edge during the action.”