Clarion Event organizers of the upcoming Brazilian Gaming Conference have announced that Brazilian football legend Ronaldo “The Phenomenon” Luís Nazário de Lima will be attending and speaking at the Brazilian Gaming Conference this November 18-20th in Rio de Janeiro.
The World Cup winner, scorer of 62 international goals and three time Balon d’Or World Player of the year will be representing Brazilian charity/foundation Fundação Fenómenos, helping creative business enterprise in Brazil grow. Ronaldo will be speaking at the “Poker as a mind sport” session with Brazilian poker pro and World Series of Poker Champion André Akkari.
The session on poker will be hosted by gor Federal Trafane the President of Brazilian Texas Hold’em Confederation (CBTH). The session aims to highlight sporting trends and the mindset needed to triumph in the international world of poker. Ronaldo will discuss his athletic experiences and footballing career and how they can be translated and related to poker performance.
The “Poker as a mind sport” is part of 24 important sessions taking place at the international gathering of key regulators, sports bodies, operators and suppliers who will be discussing the future of Brazil’s gaming industry in the run-up to the World Cup and Olympics.
BGC will be the biggest South American gaming conference taking place, additional keynote speaker appearances will be made by:
- Fabio Cleto, VP Government Funds and Lotteries, Caixa Economica Federa
- Andre Gelfi, MD, Codere Brazil
- Dr. Sergio Ricardo Martins de Almeida, President, LOTERJ-Lotteries Rio de Janeiro
- Dale Sheehan, Director Police Training and Capacity Building, INTERPOL
- Risto Nieminen, President, National Olympic Committee of Finland
- Mike O’Kane, Business Director, Ladbrokes and Chairman, European Sports Security Association (ESSA)
For more information on the ease contact by email at [email protected]